Hanging plants are primarily decorative plants around homes and other structures. They allow homes with limited garden space to still be able to enjoy plantation or gardening have fresh-grown living plants and flowering plants. There are hanging plants not just for the balcony buy also used as indoor plants. They are mostly low light pants and don’t required to be watered daily. A place with hanging pots or other pots for gardening accommodates a special charm.
Benefits of Hanging Plants
1. Add beauty to your space.
2. Indoor Plants boost psychological and physical wellness of occupants.
3. Certain specific plants reduce dust particles present in the air.
4. Promotes a healthy environment by controlling the humidity.
5. Hanging plants can help in Stress Reduction
6. Doesn’t require occupying much space.
Indoor Hanging Plants
Some of the best indoor hanging plants for your home are String of Nickles ,Money plant, Monstera Adasonii, Tradescantia Nanouk,String of Pearls, String of Hearts, String of Watermelon, String of Dolphins, String of Tears, etc.
Outdoor Hanging Plants
Some of the best outdoor hanging plants for your home are Callisia Repens ,Boston fern ,Wandering Jew, Hanging Jade, Asparagus Asparagoides, Rhoeo Golden, Aptenia, Triolena pileodes , Fittonia, English Ivy , Rhipsalis a variety of Hoyas and hardy Ice plant.